Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Danish Fare

As I talked about in my post on 2girls, Copenhagen is one outrageous city. Sunday we had decided to heed a friend's advice and have a hot dog from a street vendor for lunch. And hey, a $6 weenie seemed like a bargain considering a club sandwich will cost you $30 bucks...




I wasn't too impressed, but I don't think I got the one I ordered either. I thought the enclosed bun was a good idea at first, but towards the end when all the condiments had slid down it was pretty messy.

I did really enjoy the candied almonds we picked up for dessert though...





We had a nice dinner the night before at a great place called Tight. I have to admit they were quite possibly the best mussels I've ever had in my life...



Oh and this was in Sweden, not Denmark, but since it's still Scandinavia I'll post my query here...



Why would anyone want to buy unpackaged candy laying out in the open like this? You have IKEA for God's sake!! Design some packaging!

No comments: