Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lebanese

The great thing about living in an International city like London is the diversity of food choices.  As an American I’m used to choices.  We rarely ate the same cuisine two nights in a row.  Okay, that is a lie because I am a big believer in leftovers, but you get my point.  One night Mexican, the next Italian, then Japanese, then Chinese…again, you get the point. 

We’ve had Lebanese a couple of times here in London and need to definitely find a Lebanese place in Atlanta. 

I love the big bowl of veggies served before the meal…DSC05343

which goes perfectly with my must-have hummus.

Jules deemed the grilled baby chicken with pinenuts (is it really a baby???) the best chicken she has ever had…

DSC05345

I went with the lamb shwarma that night and think I prefer the Greek style a bit better although the meat was very tender…

DSC05347

The desserts are always nutty and flakey…

DSC05348

and thankfully the one I loved the most was the one Jules like the least. I love when that happens!!

No comments: